AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little buggy action from atl superx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motesracing

motesracing

Little buggy action from atl superx Empty
PostSubject: Little buggy action from atl superx   Little buggy action from atl superx Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:17 am

Im driving the orange buggy in the electrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMDNs8rUzlo&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Little buggy action from atl superx   Little buggy action from atl superx Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:10 am

This track looks GREAT! Sure you had a blast winning with the Z!
Back to top Go down
motesracing

motesracing

PostSubject: Re: Little buggy action from atl superx   Little buggy action from atl superx Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 am

The track is a blast. This was the very first race there and it was ran 10x smoother than any Ive be at lately. Andy has built a really nice place to race and he is adding more in the next few mouths. All I can say is some of the tracks around here better step up there game.

We went down to practice and the track record was 32.4. With the scoring system on. (thats how this track rolls. I dont know of any other that does that every day) I ran a fast lap of 31.2 and many 31s threw out the day. We are going back down friday to test some more. I cant get what I want on the shocks. So Im taking a few sets with me all with diff pistons and we going to find something. Plus see if we can get down in the 29-30s Twisted Evil There is more we just need to find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little buggy action from atl superx   Little buggy action from atl superx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little buggy action from atl superx
Page 1 of 1