AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanks for the info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwidave

Thanks for the info Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the info   Thanks for the info Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:55 pm

thanks for the info and will see how i go at our taranaki club day today should be a good one and hope to beat those xrays and losis the other guys run and if not will give it a damn fine shot.
one guy who has been running offroad for a good many years told me to use 1000 wt diff oil in my truggy shocks as he had it in his xray truggy when he was running a truggy and said it made his truggy way more stable and was really good in the rough stuff so am also going to try this at some stage.
cheers
dave
Back to top Go down
Kiwidave

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the info   Thanks for the info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 am

once again thanks guys i managed a 3rd in the A final today a really great result and my best ever finish and my truggy was awesome and just need to become better to get the most out of it and still have the standard chassis too.
cheers
Dave
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the info   Thanks for the info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:49 am

Great Jpb on the race! Way to put the Z Truggy in the running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the info   Thanks for the info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtoZrc :: 1/8 Scale Offroad :: Z-CAR Buggy & Truggy-
Jump to: