AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shipping to New Zealand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwidave

Shipping to New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi i was just wondering if AOTZRC ships parts to New Zealand and if so how much to New Zealand ????
If the answer is yes that would be so good and also do you have any Z Army Tee shirts as i would be the only one in NZ with one if i could get one or two and also my 4 Year old Grandson helps me in my shed and is showing a real interest in offroad as him and i drive my lrp/z buggy around the back lawn so perhaps a new buggy for him in the comming months.
Also if someone could piost up some setup sheets with thier setups to help me get better with boyjh the truggy and buggy that would be cool too Shocked Shocked Shocked sunny
Cheers Dave
From New Zealand
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 am

Yes AtoZrc can ship to New Zealand, parts are not expensive to ship, but kits are usually around 70.00.

Give us a little background on the handling problems you are having and we can help you out. Very Happy

Plus are the tracks you are running on high traction, loose, hardpacked, bumpy? This plays a big role in diff setups.
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
Kiwidave

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 pm

thanks for the reply on the setup thing i went to the auckland track which is a hard fast medium to high grip track the problem was the rear got out of shape real quick on this track .diffs were 10000,15000,7000, and shock oils were 25wt and 35wt with brown springs and the truck was really bouncy .
the 1 pill in the front 0 front inboard toe outer lower arm shock hole and innermost top shock tower hole.
camber link 2 on shock tower and 1 and 3.5 toe in on rear
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Do you have the 4 hole pistons in the shocks?
Back to top Go down
Kiwidave

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:05 am

yes i only have the standard 4 hole shock pistons
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 am

With the Brown springs, if the truck is really bouncing, try going up on the shock fluids. (maybe 45,35). Currently we are running brown on the front and blue springs on the rear. Also have a couple team guys running 10,10,7 diff fliuds with good results.
Back to top Go down
rajput

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 am

New Zealand is one of our biggest air freight destinations, and because of number of consignments that we move we have been able to negotiate very competitive rates with the airlines. Air freight charges are based on weight. Our staff will weigh and measure your shipment on collection, and it will be charged on whichever is higher, the actual or volumetric weight. If your shipment is a small one - under about 35kg (approx. 80lbs) in weight, it may cost about the same, or even actually be cheaper depending on the destination, to send it door to door by air.

enquête rémunérée
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipping to New Zealand   Shipping to New Zealand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipping to New Zealand
Page 1 of 1