AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts

Go down 
+2
outamoney
AtoZrc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Empty
PostSubject: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 am

With Z-CARUSA going offline AtoZrc will be handling Z-CAR parts support. cheers I feel that Z-CAR is one of the best buggy/truggy on the market. Hope all Z-Car racers will continue to support this great company!
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:44 pm

OK, I am on here. Forum pages look great. Looks like you took some time to set it up. Where do I go to make myself a better driver?
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:47 pm

By the way...time is off. It shows that I posted @ 10:44. It was actually 6:44.
Back to top Go down
JJenkins

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:54 pm

After Psycho Nitro, You should be giving the driving lessons Wink

Yea, I'll fix the time.
Back to top Go down
AKUMA1975

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Woot i was getting a little sick form all the money i just put into this car . To hear that Z-carusa was going closing . I just got back into R/C and i heard so much about this car that i had to get one .

Just last week i hit a wall and flip in the air 3 time on asphalt Shocked . But after i look for broken part there was nothing wrong with it . Drop some new batteries in and i was off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:46 pm

That is one of the many things we love about ZCAR. They are hard to break!

I have owned one since they first arrived in the US. I hate Paul at Z-CARUSA had the problems with them. He is a great guy.

I have spoken with the factory and I feel like I should be able to keep the parts support. I also should have the 2010 Pro kit soon.
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
motesracing

motesracing

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:46 am

Forum looks awesome guys!!! Very Happy cheers Its good
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:05 pm

AKUMA1975 wrote:
Woot i was getting a little sick form all the money i just put into this car . To hear that Z-carusa was going closing . I just got back into R/C and i heard so much about this car that i had to get one .

Just last week i hit a wall and flip in the air 3 time on asphalt Shocked . But after i look for broken part there was nothing wrong with it . Drop some new batteries in and i was off Very Happy

I have always gotten my Z Car parts through AtoZrc.net. Should not be any problem for the racers that were dealing with Paul. Good News....hardly ever do break parts on this car.

If anyone has issues getting "gotta have parts" in until everything gets settled, post on the forum. Some of us other drivers will be more than happy to help out, if we can.
Back to top Go down
rcracer431

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 am

I bought the RTR Truggy for my 12 year old son. After some initial problems the truggy runs great. Problem is the stock shocks have leaked from the start. Anyone know were I can get a rebuild kit as atozrc shows them as backordered. Will another manu fit? Paul was a great guy to work with and i hated to see that happen. I received parts faster then lhs could get them. Hope J&J are similar.
Back to top Go down
JJenkins

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:07 pm

The repair kit # you need for the stock plastic shocks is a # 0010282-1. (147297)

I am currently out of stock. Hobbypeople.net actually shows them in stock. Not giving any business away, just trying to make sure you can get your parts quickly. I should have them back in stock next week.

Jonathan Jenkins
Back to top Go down
rcracer431

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks for the help. Brian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts   AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AtoZrc handling Z-CAR parts
Page 1 of 1