AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwidave

Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy   Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi Guys whats the best way to increase the rear traction on the Z truggy and please remember i only have the standard pro chassis .
Also am thinking of getting the buggy and truggy extented chassis and also may upgrade my shock pistons .
so was wondering if these make much of a difference to buggy and truggy handling???????
any info would be much appreciated....
also would i need to change the setups much for the new chassis ???????
that is once i get back to NZ from Australia after our holiday Shocked What a Face sunny
Cheers
Dave
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy   Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 pm

The extended chassis on the truggy makes a world of difference. The biggest tuning factor is tires. But if you have the tires that work on the track and the truck is still loose you can change your diff fluid in the center to 10. I think you said you had 10f,15c,7r. If so try 10 in the center. This has been tested and works really well on a loose track.

Buggy ext. chassis does make a difference but not as dramatic as the truggy chassis.

Sorry it took so long to get back with you.
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
Kiwidave

PostSubject: thanks   Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Thankyou for that and i discoverd that one of my rear top arms had somehow moved 2 mm and had made my camber different and i think your bang on with the tyre thing thats something i must work out but i will get there and once again thanks.
Cheers
Dave
PS thanks for the info on the chassis and i will definatly be getting the truggy one from you guys. and possibly the buggy one as well but will see how it goes as my ws7!! is buggard and need a new motor for my buggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy   Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the best way to increase rear traction on the Z Truggy
Page 1 of 1