AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

extended truggy chassis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cagers14

extended truggy chassis Empty
PostSubject: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Trying to use 1 starter box on the standard and extended chassis, 2-z truggies.
The box is the ofna truggy, already removed the rear bracket for the extended but having a hard time getting them both to fit on the box wright.
Ideas would be great.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
motesracing

motesracing

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 am

You just have to have the front pegs dead on or it will make it harder to line up.
Back to top Go down
Kiwidave

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 am

hi how do you find the lengthend chassis??? perhaps it needs a locator hole drilled in the chassis and something drilled and screwed in on the started box or something.
cheers dave
Back to top Go down
cagers14

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 pm

motesracing wrote:
You just have to have the front pegs dead on or it will make it harder to line up.

They are perfect, maybe I could use the bracket with all the diff. slots and mount some pegs that lock in the frt. arms along with the frame pegs.
Back to top Go down
cagers14

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Kiwidave wrote:
hi how do you find the lengthend chassis??? perhaps it needs a locator hole drilled in the chassis and something drilled and screwed in on the started box or something.
cheers dave

atozrc has them listed on there site.
Thanks for the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kiwidave

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:05 am

Hi i was just wondering how you got on with your starter box and also what i meant by how do you find the extended truggy chassis i should have said have said how do you find it handles compared to the standard pro chassis as im thinking of getting one. and do you find you need to changre your setup much once you had it.
it is always great to get other peoples opinions on what they have found improves things .
i know the tracks that other people run on in other countries are probably a lot different to what we in New Zealand run on.
Cheers
Dave
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:20 am

After changing over to the extended chassis, the truggy feels more 'planted'. Through bumpy sections of the track the truck just seems to float right thru. The truggy still has plenty of steering also.
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: extended truggy chassis   extended truggy chassis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

extended truggy chassis
Page 1 of 1