AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Empty
PostSubject: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:02 pm

cheers

Hope to have pricing within a day or two. Will be taking pre-orders as soon as I get the pricing info. Will order next week and they should be here the following week.

New front is supposed to give more steering with less wear. Should be Great!

As soon as I know more I will let you know.

Here is the link to the pic---

http://atozrc.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/zcar2010frontsuspension.pdf

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
kstornado

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:36 pm

so am I correct in assuming the new front and rear will fit the older buggy?...this will be the latest and greatest equivelent to the 2010 model?
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:01 am

That is correct from the way I understand it. He ordered some of the new bodies as well. Cannot wait to get some of the new items coming out.
Back to top Go down
kstornado

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:16 pm

hopefully he gets the new bodies pretty soon cause I need one..lol...as far as updating goes mine will prolly be on the backburner for a bit...I'm still running the stock shocks, chassis.. ..lol....maybe something to look into come winter time though...
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:32 pm

That is the great thing about these cars. You can leave them the way they came and have a great handling car that is very hard to tear up compared to others I keep seeing. I am just too hard on the bodies though (guess something on them has to be destructible).LOL
Back to top Go down
kstornado

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

yeah...I've only broke a knuckle...and I was racing indoors during the winter and it was freakin cold....but now since its been warm I feel much better thinkin my buggy can tackle anything I throw at it...

the buggy runs good..at first I wasnt getting any steering (took 40 acres to turn)..but evey since I dropped my fluid weights and yanked the front sway bar I can turn just as sharp if not sharper then other guys..and whoops, glide right over them...I didnt even dremel out the knuckles..

I just got this at xmas time and got a pretty good deal on a used buggy that was in really good shape..so hard to sell me on the new stuff...I'm gonna get the big bores for sure though...I like how aggressive this thing drives
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:48 am

Stock shocks will work fine until and if you need another set of stock, I have two buggies I upgraded to big bores. I have both stock sets in the garage. One set was only run one time. I am looking forward to getting the new front and rear suspension...not that the current is not good, just curious.

Let us know if you run into anything you need help on. AtoZrc has always been great helping me get dialed in when I needed the car to act different. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
kstornado

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:30 pm

went to race last weekend...not enuff showed up but I got to throw my buggy on the track (I live like an hr and a half from the nearest track so getting to practice is rare..lol)....anyways it sucked we didnt race cause I was running some pretty good laps...I was hitting the whoop section fast..my buggy was floating them just as good if not better then a couple of the fastest truggies that race there...which to me truggies have a advantage on whoops...

hoping to race this weekend...I gots the nitro fever
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:34 am

At least your buggy was handling good! Very Happy
Hope more show up for you next time!
Back to top Go down
ritz

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:20 am

I have the new front end and have trouble with front drive shafts pulling out, on full up travel... if you find a cure let me know right now I only run new front end on drit late model.
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:18 am

I just installed new front end, but have not had time to track test yet....hopefully will this week. I will post if I have the problem or a cure....
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:13 pm

ritz wrote:
I have the new front end and have trouble with front drive shafts pulling out, on full up travel... if you find a cure let me know right now I only run new front end on drit late model.

Haven't had this problem so far.
Actually the new steering kit puts the bone side of the cvd much further in the cup (outdrive) than the stock steering setup.

Can you post a pic of the front end of your buggy?
Back to top Go down
ritz

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:52 pm

right now both my buggies are set up for up comming off road race (2 classesbuggie and over 40 buggie) when that is over ill send pics of front end back on for Dirt latemodel. should be two weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy   New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Front Steering/Suspension for the Z-Buggy
Page 1 of 1