AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who is you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kstornado

who is you Empty
PostSubject: who is you   who is you Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:49 pm

hello yall

I'm new here and didnt see a who is you thread...thought maybe I'd kick one off and see what happens

I'm Randy and I live in Lewis Ks.. still a new driver (started the end of last season with a himoto rxb-1) but got a z-buggy over the winter...I raced some indoors in Enid Ok. last winter.. I am running in Hutchinson Ks. and Wichita Ks now.. I am starting to see alot more people checking out my ride.. I'm running a 2002 sh.21 (my 2008 ceramic bought the big one) ...I'm starting to hear how my buggy flies good and my lil engine is plain nuts..lol.... i've finally got my setup somewhat close and can now cut the corners just as good then most the guys...my problem is commeting to jumps when I dont have the right setup and trying to outdrive my ability...but getting better everytime I hit the track
Back to top Go down
Kiwidave

who is you Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is you   who is you Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:32 pm

hi my name is dave and i live in new plymouth taranaki new zealand and i started 17 months ago and have very very slowly been getting a wee bit better and as our club only meets once a month we dont race a lot and ive only had my sh bugy an truggy for about 4 months or so so am still learning about these excellent machines.
am trhinking of buying sh engines to run as there seems to be good feedback on them but over here in nz its hard to locate them . the shop that has them only has a pull start 3 port one .
anyway its once again race day on sunday so am looking forward to trying again.
cheers
dave
Back to top Go down
NorthBlade

who is you Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is you   who is you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Romain, i live in Quebec and i am racing since only 6 month. i 've made my first 3 month with an associated RC8 ( wich i can tell : Break too easely , especially when you are noob )
I am running the Zanma buggy since 2 month : Doing great since then. i made my first big sessions ( RC pro ) 2 weeks ago, and i can't stop thinking about the next one !
A Werks engine is powering my Z8, ( B5 ) , wich is very reliable and powerful ( 11.37 runtime !! , and i don t go easy on the throttle... )
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

who is you Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is you   who is you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Northblade, glad to see you made it to the AtoZrc forum.
Back to top Go down
NorthBlade

who is you Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is you   who is you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 am

Thanks outamoney ! I even joined the atozrc team driver !
Btw : are you also having issues with the forum, the links are replaced by ( - )... can t find where to edit my signature.
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

who is you Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is you   who is you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:20 am

NorthBlade wrote:
Thanks outamoney ! I even joined the atozrc team driver !
Btw : are you also having issues with the forum, the links are replaced by ( - )... can t find where to edit my signature.

Yes, but I think alot of mine has to do with my wife using this CPU for work. She is in the software industry and has all king of firewalls, blocks, etc that show up. Now, when I have a problem, I do not know if it is really a problem or something she is preventing LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who is you Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is you   who is you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who is you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtoZrc :: 1/8 Scale Offroad :: Z-CAR Buggy & Truggy-
Jump to: