AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Engines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
outamoney

outamoney

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Got one on order! Cannot wait until it comes in. Appears to be a durable and cheap motor with insane power.
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Should be in by next week!

I know Ryan Lutz has been having really good success with his.
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
Mopar70

Mopar70

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 pm

I to have on order. I saw Ryan running his at the PNB. If I can get my to run even close to his it will be a heck of a motor.
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:15 am

Mopar70 wrote:
I to have on order. I saw Ryan running his at the PNB. If I can get my to run even close to his it will be a heck of a motor.

I think that your driving style was very similar to his....on the straight away. It was the rest of the track that he had the edge. LOL
The Alpha pipe sounded amazing with the motor. I watched it on You Tube, but you cannot really hear the difference on video.
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:57 am

Ryan Lutz driving with an Alpha Engine!
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 am

Alpha Engines have shipped. Will be here this week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:20 am

AtoZrc.net just got my first Alpha in. I will start breaking it in next week and keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Brandon Wood just broke his in Saturday. He called me this morning, says it has lots and lots of power cheers
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:16 am

AtoZrc wrote:
Brandon Wood just broke his in Saturday. He called me this morning, says it has lots and lots of power cheers

And when he was talking up the power, he was still, very much, on the rich side. Glad to see AtoZrc.net carry this line of motors. Heard and seen nothing but good things from them.
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Got about 1/2 of a gallon on the new Green Head and Alpha pipe. Very distintive great tone to the new pipe. Not broke in yet, but seems to have a very smooth power band all the way through. Have not leaned it up much yet, but the power is definetly there. Might put it on race buggy for Saturdays race at the Zoo. Update you later.

Brandon was also running the orange head on the truggy today. Running very fast and low temps.
Back to top Go down
nicksjpm

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Must learn about seo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alpha Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alpha Engines   Alpha Engines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Engines
Page 1 of 1