AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator Empty
PostSubject: Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator   Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I am currently running the NC Championship Series. With racers from VA, NC and SC running this series. This past weekend, the 3rd race on the schedule was held at ZooCity Raceway in Asheboro NC. There were 115 entries.

With some very stiff competition I drove my XTM Xcellerator to a solid 3rd place finish. ( Yes, I said XTM Xcellerator) Shocked

I am currently 3rd in points. Half way there-- 3 races to go! Hope to be on the podium for XTM at the end! cheers

By the way, That body is what will soon be released on the new Brushless Xcellerator!

Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator Jj3rds10
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
psychoracing

psychoracing

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator   Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

congrats on your finsh jj..
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator   Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:38 am

Anyone that can get third against this field of drivers should be very happy....not to mention doing it with a car that does not cost half as much as the other entries. This just shows that someone can purchase a cheaper RTR, such as the XTM, go to the local track and be competive out of the box.

Great Job JJ!

BTW, thanks for the pit help...I will try to get the Z Car onto pit lane before I run out of gas next time (at least in coasted up the ramp). The Alpha Motor is very strong and good on fuel, but still runs out when I forget to pit. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator   Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenkins takes 3rd with an XTM Xcellerator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtoZrc :: 1/10 Scale Offroad :: 1/10 Stadium Trucks-
Jump to: