AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
outamoney

outamoney

Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy Empty
PostSubject: Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy   Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Just go my 2wd buggy in the mail today. AtoZrc.net just ordered me a Tekkin ESC and LRP motor that will be put in it. Have not started assebly yet, but just looking, the kit looks very good. We will update upon completion of the build.
Back to top Go down
psychoracing

psychoracing

PostSubject: Re: Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy   Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:14 pm

good luck..
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy   Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:08 am

OK, kits ready, just waiting on ESC and motor. This kit was a pleasure to build and only took a few hours. Instructions only use pictures and is very self explanatory. If is runs and holds up as easy as the build went, this is going to be a great buggy. Everything looks very durable, which is very good for someone like me. LOL

I will update the post once I have an opportunity to get it on the track.
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy   Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:12 am

Tonight was the first test run...I actually got put into the race without knowing I was entered...not calling any names. First two runs was a nightmare with a very, very bad push, wrong gear, and ESC not setup the way I needed. Tuned a little and got it a little better for the main. I finished 6th after deciding that I would be better off staying out of everyones way until I got the car dialed in.

I stayed after the race and done some more tuning with shocks, gearing, and ride height. Be the end of the night, the car was turning some good laps. Still need to do some tweaking, but am very happy with the car. Anyone leaning towards a 10th scale, look into this buggy, very durable car....you would agree if you seen my first two runs LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy   Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Academy 10th 2WD Buggy
Page 1 of 1