AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cgladish

Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale Empty
PostSubject: Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale   Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 am

Anyone out there looking for a Z-Buggy and/or Truggy.
I have a truggy with extended chasis, big bore shocks optional pistons(stiff springs and med), metal optional brakes, adj. alum rear arm mount, and some spare parts (arms, fuel tank, diff gaskets, etc). will sell it for 200.
Buggy i have the same rear arm mount, big bore shocks with new pistons, one piece engine mount, newer style radio box, entended chasis, new brakes, and carbon fiber shock towers. want 200 for the buggy. also will take both of the buggies for 300.
I have a 97% complete kit buggy just a couple odd ball parts robbed out of it. asking 150.
If your looking to get it all i will sell everything for 450.
Back to top Go down
rajput

Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale   Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:48 am

One such media company is “socialkik”. As their logo says “giving a social kick to your brand”, they make your page and profile get a social recognition and reputation in a fast and convenient manner.
Thanks
buy twitter followers
Back to top Go down

Z-Buggy and Z-truggy for sale
Page 1 of 1