AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Timrobertssetup
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:50 pm

i should have used this a Saturday!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 pm

This setup works pretty well.

Your biggest thing is, you just need more track time. For the amount of time you have been racing your are doing extremely well. Cool
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:48 pm

thank you, its because of you, Richard, and everyone else that helps me out when i ask for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Since I am not able to work this week, call me one evening, print off the setup sheet. You can come over and we will get everything tuned up good for you. I have a setup for 2WD if you want to do it as well.
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:48 pm

thanks Richard i might take you up on that offer on Friday if your not to busy getting ready for state,

i have to do something to catch Austin, in that 2x2 damn he's fast
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 am

Melton just posted that you can run 2WD or 4X4 in the state series. This will be for each event starting with Stoneville.
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 pm

would that be with the 1/10 stadium trucks or there own class you think?
thats good!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Should be in a class of there own. All SCTs 2wd,2wd mod, and 4wd will run together.
At the end of the qualifiers they will be seperated by class. Depending on time they may or may not run seperate mains.
No matter how they are run the points will be kept seperate for each class.
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 pm

ok that makes sense, so i can run one of the trucks which do you guys think i should run??
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:17 pm

I would run the one you feel most comfortable with. Cool
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:21 pm

lol!!! thanks i feel better with the 2x2 but i like the speed of 4x4 Laughing
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

I think they will also have a 2wd mod class. Run the ESC and motor from the 4wd in the 2wd. cheers
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

i think ill bring both, then see maybe who has the bigger class, and go with that, but leaning toward the 2x2 only because i have more time on it and feel better,

does there still need to be atleast five to make a class though, would if five 2x2 do not show up?
Back to top Go down
navytruck

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 pm

just got off work, putting this set up on now, getting ready for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet   Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traxxas driver Tim Roberts' Setup Sheet
Page 1 of 1