AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motesracing

motesracing

Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Empty
PostSubject: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 am

Looking forward to this one. With all the local change from Z-car to mugen in the past two weeks. Im looking forward to smoking some mugen butt. With the good ol E Z-CAR Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 am

Put something on the Mooogens!!!!! Laughing

Goodluck, Let us know how it goes.

Here in NC we start the NC Championship points series this weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
motesracing

motesracing

PostSubject: Re: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Congrats Michael Bourne fellow z-car drive on the win. Unfortunately I had trouble on lap 6 that left me with a broke left front arm. We changed it but it took 8 mins to do so. That ended the chance of a good finish but we came back out to show off some of that brushless hp. On the front side of the track there is a table top then a triple. We turned that in to one big jump. On the back side there is a double double that we turned in to a quad. I didnt get the finish I wanted but we did get some ooohs and wows out of the on lookers. Ended up 9th in the A but had a blast with some huge air.
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Congrats to the Z Car. Z had a 3rd in buggy at the first race of the NC Champ Series as well. Good weekend for everyone.
Back to top Go down
motesracing

motesracing

PostSubject: Re: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 am

It was a good weekend. My son finished 7th in the b main after winning the c main. This was his first 1/8 scale race and in the main the 5th time he had ever drove a buggy at all. I was very proud of him. He drove a very clean race. Now we need to work on the jumping and landing on all 4 wheels. From what I seen on the track. Dads going to be in trouble soon. When he gets the hang of jumping and landing a buggy. A fast lap a L-ville is 33-34 secs he turned some 38-39 after wrecking Shocked
Back to top Go down
outamoney

outamoney

PostSubject: Re: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm

That is great. I have a two year old that will hopefully be doing something in a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27   Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loganville Rc money buggy race 3/27
Page 1 of 1