AtoZrc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the R/C Racing Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i hear there is a new z buggy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwidave

i hear there is a new z buggy Empty
PostSubject: i hear there is a new z buggy   i hear there is a new z buggy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 am

hey all so whats the difference from the s8 to the s10 buggy ????
also how much is the postage from america to new zealand for the extended truggy chassis ??????
also is it worth upgrading my buggy with the new extended chassis and all the upgrades as the reason i ask is that my lrp/z buggy is a really great car to drive .
thanks
dave

//
Back to top Go down
AtoZrc
Admin
AtoZrc

PostSubject: Re: i hear there is a new z buggy   i hear there is a new z buggy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm

The new Z10 Buggy has different front suspension, rear suspension, shock towers, chassis, and radio tray. The Z8 can be converted for 259.97 (this consists of 3 kits --- front, rear, and chassis/radio tray/towers). If you add the Z10 Body it would be 286.96.

A new Z10 sells for 439.99 and will give you all new parts (diffs, bearings, body, etc.)

If your buggy is in good shape as far as bearings, outdrives, wing tower, diff cups, then it would be ok to just convert it. If your buggy has some wear and tear (mine has 3 years worth) then it would be better to invest in the Z10. A LOT of R&D went into the changes to the new Z10. It is the next generation of Z-CAR.

I will have to check and see on the shipping to New Zealand. Wouldn't think it should be too much though.

Jonathan Jenkins
Back to top Go down
https://atozrc.canadaboard.net
Kiwidave

PostSubject: thanks for the reply   i hear there is a new z buggy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 am

Thanks Jonathan my s8 is in excellent order and tough as but i bet the new bugy is even better as i have found version one a really great buggy and also let me know how much for postage for truggy chassis .
everyone here in taranaki has xray losi agama and im the only one with this great buggy and truggy and the truggy is also an excellent machine got second in qualifying at last event and blew it in the final to come in at 5th .
perhaps next time will do a lot better.
cheers
dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hear there is a new z buggy   i hear there is a new z buggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hear there is a new z buggy
Page 1 of 1